I have long wanted to tell you about my favorite recipe for Carpathian mushroom stew, because to be honest, I just adore it.
Today the recipe is the richest in taste and quantity of ingredients. I think this recipe is suitable for those who want everything at once.
So, for it we need:
- Water 2.5 liters (in our case, chicken or beef broth).
- Dried White Mushrooms 30 grams.
- 1 large onion.
- 1 medium carrot.
- 3-4 potatoes.
- Home or store noodles 100 grams.
- Sunflower oil - 2-3 tablespoons.
- Black pepper.
- Sour cream.
- Green onions.
How to cook:
- Put the broth to cook, depending on the meat, for 1 hour to 1.5 hours.
- Soak the mushrooms in purified water, rinse them in running water, leave for 1 hour.
- Prepare all ingredients:
Cut the peeled potatoes into medium cubes, chop the onions into small cubes, grate the carrots on a medium grater or cut into strips, cut the soaked mushrooms into strips.
- When the broth is ready, add potatoes and mushrooms to the boiling broth.
- Pour oil into a preheated pan, add onions and carrots, fry for 10-15 minutes until a beautiful golden color. Then transfer to a saucepan and cook for another 30 minutes, salt and pepper.
- Cook the noodles separately.
- Serve - in each plate on the bottom put the noodles, pour the mushroom soup, 1 tablespoon of sour cream on top and sprinkle with finely chopped green onions.
- Enjoy the aroma and the incomparable taste of mushroom soup.